In the course of operating the services, we may collect two types of information about our users: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
Personal Information: is personally identifiable information. When you choose to subscribe to a Service provided by Frost Fighter, enter a promotion, want to receive a newsletter, or contact a representative, you will be required to provide some personal information such as your name, address and email address. In addition, if you choose to contact any of our customer service representatives, we may keep a record of that correspondence so that we may fully address the subject matter. We may also receive Personal Information from our business partners and other third parties, provided that they confirm to us that they have your permission to do so.
Business contact information such as the name, title, business address, email address, telephone number of a business or professional person or an employee of an organization, is not considered Personal Information.
Non-Personal Information: is information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), the domain used to access a Service provided by Frost Fighter, and the type and version of browser or operating system being used. Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. average age or geographical allocation of our users), number of visitors and average time spent on a Service, is also considered Non-Personal Information.
Non-Personal Information is collected or derived by us in the course of operating the Web Services. For example, our Web servers may automatically collect Non-Personal Information which is provided through your browser, or stored on a Cookie, or through a Web Beacon when you choose to visit a Service. Non-Personal Information is used by Frost Fighter as described here.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information may be used by us for the following purposes:
- Providing you with the Services and information you have requested from us, including your use of the Frost Fighter site. We may from time to time use your Personal Information to contact you about changes, enhancements or similar notices related to the Web Services;
- If you indicated that you were interested in receiving offers or information from Frost Fighter or some of our selected sponsors or advertisers, Frost Fighter or such sponsors or advertisers may send you email materials and other mailings about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. If at any time you would like to end your subscription to any such email materials, follow the directions posted at the bottom of the email material;
- If you enter a contest or other promotion offered on the Frost Fighter website, we may, under the rules of the promotion, use your name and certain other information to administer the promotion, such as contacting, announcing and promoting the winners of the promotion;
- Frost Fighter may also use Personal Information if it has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful when investigating a contravention of a federal, provincial or foreign law, or in order to protect or defend a legal interest.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone. We will only disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- Where you have specifically given us your consent to disclose your Personal Information for a designated purpose;
- Who are acting on our behalf as our agents, suppliers or service providers, solely to enable us to more efficiently provide you with the Frost Fighter Services. Such entities act under strict contractual controls, requiring them to maintain the confidentiality of all such Personal Information and to use this information solely for purposes related to the provision of the Frost Fighter Services;
- As may be set out in the Terms and Conditions applicable to a Frost Fighter Service, to facilitate the provision of such Frost Fighter Service, such as fulfilling legal requirements;
- As required by law, including by an order of any court, institution or body with jurisdiction or authority to compel the production of information, or in order to protect or defend a legal interest;
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND ADVERTISEMENTS
In certain areas, such as when you provide credit card information to us (if we choose to offer services that require a credit card), we work to help protect the security of your credit card information during transmission by using industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
You can help protect the security of your Personal Information as well. For instance, never give out your password, since this is what is used to access your Account or Registration Information. Also remember to log out of your account and close your browser window when you finish using a Frost Fighter Service or surfing the Web, so that other people using the same computer won’t have access to your information.
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY PROCEDURES
Privacy procedures specific to a Frost Fighter Service can be found on Frost Fighter’s website at the location of the particular Frost Fighter Service. Those procedures are an addendum to this policy, and are provided to you at the place where they will be of most use and relevance.
ACCESSING AND CHANGING ACCOUNT/ REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Frost Fighter provides you with the means to access, update, edit, or delete any Account or Registration Information you may have provided to us at any time on your own. You can go to the appropriate page in the Account or Registration section of the relevant Frost Fighter Service and change or delete the desired information.
If you are unsure whether or not we have a record containing any of your Personal Information, please send an email to ourPrivacy Manager, indicating all e-mail addresses that you may have given us.
If you decide at any time that you do not want to receive any e-mail materials to which you have subscribed, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions at the bottom of the e-mail material.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS